Naze Valley Rangers
Cleric of Aphra Cygne - LG - Travel Luck
Female human Cleric 5
LG Medium humanoid
Init +1 ; Senses Perception +8
AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17 (+6 armor, +1 shield, +1 dex)
hp 34 (5d8)
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +7
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee Mwk Longbow, Comp +5 1d8 20/x3
Melee Chain, spiked +4 2d4+1 20/x3
Melee Morningstar +4 1d8+1 20/x2
Melee Sickle +4 1d8+1 20/x2
Melee Spear +4 1d8+1 20/x3
Melee Longspear +4 1d8+1 20/x3
Str 13, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 14
Base Atk +3, CMB +3, CMD +15
Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118),
Armor Proficiency (Medium) (PFCR 118),
Shield Proficiency (PFB 94)
Selective Channeling (PFCR 132-133),
Combat Reflexes (PFCR 119-120),
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (PFCR 123),
Craft Magic Arms and Armor (PFCR 120),
Appraise +7, Heal +11, Knowledge (arcana) +6, Knowledge (history) +6, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +6, Knowledge (planes) +6, Linguistics +10, Perception +8, Profession (cook) +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +10, Survival +4
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Gnoll, ?, ?, ?
Combat Gear Mwk Longbow, composite; Chain, spiked; Morningstar; Spear; Longspear; Breastplate; buckler
Other Gear lantern hooded, 3x oil, pint, 2x map or scroll case, Rations, Trail (10 days), 2x waterskins, Armor & Shield, Weapons
• AURA - A Cleric of Custom radiates a powerful aura of Chaotic Good. (PFCR 39).
• CHANNEL ENERGY - You channel positive energy allowing you to either heal the living or harm the undead for 3d6. Affects 30 ft. radius from cleric. Will save DC 14 to halve damage. Standard action. 5 times per day. Does not provoke Attacks of Opportunity. (PFCR 40).
• CLERIC BONUS LANGUAGES - A cleric’s bonus language options include Celestial, Abyssal, and Infernal regardless of race. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC ORISONS – Pick your 0-level spells. You can cast these at will. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC SPELLS – The cleric casts divine spells drawn from the Cleric spell list, as listed in PFCR 226-229. The cleric must meditate and pray for an hour each day to regain spells. (PFCR 39-40).
• CLERIC SPONTANEOUS CASTING – A Good cleric can swap prepared spells for spells with "cure" in the name. An evil cleric can swap out prepared spells for "inflict" spells. A neutral cleric of a neutral god can choose one or the other upon taking the Cleric class. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons, all types of armor, shields (except tower shields), and favored weapon of deity. (PFCR 39).
• DOMAIN POWERS – Each of the clerics chosen domains grants domain powers. (PFCR 40-41).
Travel: +10 to movement
Darkness: Add Blindfighting Feat
– Agile Feet (Su) - Ignore terrain penalties for 1 round. Swift action. 6 times per day. (PFCR 47)
– Touch of Darkness (Sp) - Melee touch attack gives target 20% miss chance for 2 rounds. 6 / day. (PFCR 42)
• FORBIDDEN SPELL ALIGNMENT – Spells with the Evil descriptor are forbidden by your alignment and your deity's alignment. Spells with the Lawful descriptor are forbidden by your alignment and your deity's alignment. (PFCR 41, 49).